If your business relies on a commercial treatment plant to deal with the wastewater, then you need to protect it, because breakdowns and system failure could cost you money in lost revenue. Therefore, you will want to do everything in your control to make sure the system keeps working as efficiently and reliably as possible.
Commercial treatment plants should be checked twice per year. The inspections and maintenance required is similar to a domestic system, but it’s important that the intervals between service visits are not longer than 6 months.
Our protection maintenance agreements run for 5-year terms and include two annual visits each year. If you would like to receive a quote for your system, then please contact our service team.
- Visual inspection of the tank, lid, water levels inside each chamber, separating baffle (if applicable).
- System analysis of sludge storage volume, activated sludge, pH and oxygen and the concentration of clear water discharge
- System functions including all stages; charging, aeration, discharge and sludge return.
- Record run times for the compressor and step motor valves. Monitoring of the performance of the control panel.
- Visual inspection and maintenance as required to the compressor.
- Inspection of the air hoses and all connections.