If you need an emergency call-out right now, then ring us on 01608 661500. Ask for our service department and you’ll be looked after.
If you’re researching who can help you in the event of an emergency, then the best thing you can do is read up on our annual maintenance contracts to see if one of them is right for you. Regular maintenance is the number one thing you can do which will reduce the likelihood of system failure and breakdown, aka an emergency. If you’re interested in reading more about our service contracts, then click here.
Maintenance should be carried out by a specialist Company approximately every 12 months. The maintenance checks undertaken during these visits include the following:
- Visual inspection of the tank, lid, water levels inside each chamber, separating baffle (if applicable).
- System analysis of sludge storage volume, activated sludge, pH and oxygen and the concentration of clear water discharge
- System functions including all stages; charging, aeration, discharge and sludge return.
- Record run times for the compressor and step motor valves. Monitoring of the performance of the control panel.
- Visual inspection and maintenance as required to the compressor.
- Inspection of the air hoses and all connections.
Annual maintenance checks are necessary to ensure proper working performance of all sewage treatment plants. Find out how we can help you – make contact with our service team.